YOUR STAY IN COMPLETE SAFETY !
This year will be like no other !
For your safety and that of our team, we have implemented several health safety measures. We must follow this protocol necessary to keep the Covid-19 virus out of our premises. We are aware that these measures are not very festive or romantic, however they respond to a charter put in place by professionals of tourism and government. We ask our customers to help us in this process.
We have implemented several measures to guarantee a healthy environment:
- The rooms are left unoccupied for at least 24 hours before being cleaned and disinfected. Sheets and towels are professionally washed at 90 °. Surfaces and sanitary facilities are treated with disinfectant and environmentally friendly products (TechLab). Unfortunately, we had to remove all accessories that make the room more comfortable or more cheerful! However, several articles and accessories are available at the reception.
- The common places undergo a cleaning with reinforced disinfection. - Staff are trained in special health measures taken in the context of the pandemic. All wear protective masks or visors.
- Breakfasts and dinners are served to order in the room or in a space where you can be isolated. - We have the possibility to check the frontal temperature daily.
We expect some contribution from our customers:
- Respect for distances with other customers and staff of at least 1.50 m - Regular disinfection of both hands with soap and water: a common sanitary is available in the lobby with water, soap and paper towels as well as hydroalcoholic gel at strategic points.
- We ask to bring your masks (cloth) and to wear them in the common places inside the building. Outside, put down the masks!
- The swimming pool is accessible if authorized by the management. You will respect the spaced arrangement of the sunbathing areas, and you will swim in a small group according to the instructions.
- In order to protect the floor staff, we ask to open the window when leaving the room in the morning and to deposit the bath items to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Check-out: you will request your invoice the day before your departure for verification and make an appointment with the reception to settle your bill. We do not accept cash.
- In case of suspected illness before your stay, we ask you to postpone your stay. In case of suspicion during your stay, you will isolate yourself in your room and wait for the procedure to follow.
We are convinced that all these small changes will not harm the enjoyment of the tranquility of the place and the beauty of our regional natural park of the Alpilles.
We look forward to welcoming you to La Bastide !
La famille Luiten, Christine et Myriam